WHEN: September 21, 22 & 23rd, 2018
WHERE: Red Lion Paper Valley Hotel, Appleton, WI, 920-733-8000, Mention that you are with the Houdini Club of Wisconsin to get the special room rate of $99 a night.
HOW MUCH: *** CONVENTION PRICING UPDATE ***
- $150 per adult and $95 per youth.
Please send your registration form to Ed Litt now, to take advantage of the early bird pricing!
- Jeff McBride - Close-up Show, lecture, Gala Stage Show, and optional (additional fee) 3-hour Super Session on Sunday after the convention.
- Harry Allan - comedy magic lecture, Gala Stage Show
- Geoff Williams - Lecture, Close-Up Show, Workshop
- Fred Baisch - Gala Stage Show, Lecture
- Kristian Charles - Gala Stage Show, "Easy Magic, & Creating an Audience Connection" Lecture
- Bruce Kalver - Gala Stage Show, "Something Old, Something Tech" Lecture
- Wayne Peterson - Gala Stage Show (Ventriloquist Act)
- RJ Lynch - Gala Stage Show, "Marketing Plans & Developing Recurring Magic Shows" Lecture
- Steve Chezaday - Gala Stage Show
- Ken Mate - Gala Stage Show
- Circus Boy (Bobby Hunt) - Gala Stage Show
Houdini Club Recognition Award Recipients
- Dick DeYoung
- Jim Sommers
List of Dealers for the convention: Daytona Magic
- Daytona Magic
- Tom O'Lenick
- Ed Zapencki
- Jimmy Sommers
Don't miss out, register today!!!
Please note in order to keep cost registration costs as low as we can we are not accepting credit card payments. So please print the registration form and use the USPS to regular mail the registrion form and a check or money order to the post office box indicated on the registration form. Thank you for your understanding and your support!
Houdini Club of WI 2018 Convention
Print out this form and mail it to the supplied address on the form with your check or money order!
Applications now being accepted. The Houdini Club of Wisconsin is granting up to ten (10) free youth "Junior" registrations to our annual magic and variety arts convention
The award includes a complimentary pass for one non-magician adult guardian who is designated as chaperone and is required to accompany the youth(s) at convention activities. Magician chaperones are not eligible for a complimentary pass, but are expected to purchase a full convention registration. Past recipients of the Youth Scholarship are not eligible for the 2018 Youth Scholarship. Travel and lodging is not included. Application deadline is May 1, 2018. Winners will be announced beginning May 15, 2018